countdown

cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bummer

So I got my tonsils out yesterday. Not the most drastic of surgeries, but still, I wish Matt was here :( I know if he was he would be taking good care of me, getting me whatever I need/want, rubbing my back, playing with my hair, distracting me. Sigh. I mean, I'll be fine. My mom is doing fine taking care of me, but its just not the same. Matt can ALWAYS make me feel better in a way that nobody else can. Oh well, no use being sad about it. On a happier note, Matt has been out for 3 months now! It's going by fairly quickly, this week being the exception. And I've heard from other girls that after the 3 month mark, times speeds up even more. Also, this week is our 3 year anniversary! I've got to send a package....I have a scrapbook thing, and a CTR ring, and tape recording to send him. I need to make him some cd's he asked for, and I also want to make some sort of treat to send with it. I wanted to get this all sent last week so he would get it in time. But I have no money with which to send it. I'd better get that out tomorrow. except I need to buy blank cd's. Which is where having no money becomes an issue. Maybe my mom will help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment