countdown

cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love Him!

Okay its been a while. Lets see...I got a package with a tape recording in it for my birthday present! That was super amazing. I have been listening to it every night. Oh and today I just found out that it has more on the other side, so thats exciting :) How did I find out about the flip side? Oh, Matt just told me during his PHONE CALL from the airport! Totally unexpected. He pretty much scolded me before saying he doesn't see why I would care when his flight is, that there is no way he will be calling me, it would be against the rules, blah blah blah. I was actually quite upset after that letter. But then HE CALLED! I really talked to him! It was kinda funny. I was laying in bed, sleeping, when my phone started vibrating and woke me up, I didn't recognize the number but for some reason I answered anyway. So I'm all sleepily like, Hello? And I'm kinda mad that this person woke me up. Then I hear, "Hello, Kaylie?" and I'm like ".....Yeah?" "Did I wake you up?" And thats when I realized, MATT! Honey! HI! I think I literally squealed, haha. He just started laughing at me. Oh my gosh he is sooo adorable! He told me he loved me lots of times. He said he thinks of me a milllion times a day. He said it was crazy being out of the MTC, seeing guys with long hair, and girls in tank tops. He saw one guy with a mohawk while he was talking to me, haha he says, "I feel like a rebel just looking at it" Out of the MTC bubble. He bore his testimony of prayer and building a relationship with our Heavenly Father, and reading the scriptures. He got a commitment out of me to do that every night. He has such a powerful spirit about him. Even through the phone, it really touched me. I'm honestly amazed. So yeah, thats my latest news. And I get to talk to him again on Mothers Day! Can't wait :)

1 comment: