countdown

cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

No Worries

I got my letter today, but not before I sent one out totally guilt tripping him about not getting a letter on my birthday week. Whoops :/ Ha I guess I need to learn patience when it comes to getting letters. It was a big, fat, super sweet letter too. Ah I'm in love! Another poor Elder in Matt's district got Dear Johned, and I think it shook Matt up a bit. This guy was totally engaged, with a wedding date set and everything! Poor guy. But I told Matt that he NEVER needs to worry about that with us. I am totally and completely in love, forever :) I haven't had a doubt in my mind about marrying Matthew since day one. I'm soo happy right now! Matt also said that he has a surprise birthday present set up for me, and he was super excited about it, and that he just knows I am going to love it. This makes me so very curious...I wasn't expecting any sort of present from him at all. What could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment