countdown

cutest blog on the block

Friday, March 19, 2010

One Month Down


Matt has officially been gone for one month. He is still in the MTC, he'll be there for another month still since he is learning Spanish. I miss him. A lot. But not as much as I had feared. I think the anticipation of him leaving was a lot worse then him actually being gone. I love writing letters and making packages. I love love love getting letters. I miss phone calls and texting though. I hate waiting a week for a reply. I'm trying to stay busy, to keep my mind off things. Nothing is worse than just having absolutely nothing to do. Thats when I miss him the most. Matt and I were basically joined at the hip ever since we first met. If I was ever bored, with nothing to do, he was either right there with me, or texting me non stop if he couldn't be with me. But I'm really trying to stay positive. I dream about him almost every night, and that has been a great comfort to me. I feel like I'm still getting to spend time with him :) I don't think its dawned on me quite how long two years is. I'm just taking it day by day.
p.s. that is a picture of Elder Sheets. Isn't he handsome? :)

1 comment: