countdown

cutest blog on the block

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two Letters!

Yay I got a letter yesterday with a bunch of pictures, and another long letter today! I guess the mail got backed up or something. Apparently he hadn't heard from me for two weeks either. But he got my packages, he is doing really well, he is looking super cute, and he loves me :) I feel a thousand times better! I love that boy so much! Oh so last night I made this digital scrapbook thing on ourhubbub.com. Its one of those things where you put in all the pictures online and choose the layout and colors and say what you want and stuff, and then they will publish it into a nice little book for you. I made one before, for my little boy in the preschool class I took/taught, and it turned out really nice. I've been wanting to make one for myself ever since. So anyway last night I finally did! Its just got a bunch of pictures of me and Matt, from the time we met up til the day he left. I'm so excited for it to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment