countdown

cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random thoughts.

1. I love my big sister. She has always been there for me, and I love that I can honestly call her my best friend.

2. I love my little sister too, but we are not so much best friends. I'd like to change that.

3. I used to be able to call my mom my best friend. I still love her dearly, but quite frankly she's been driving me crazy. I think our relationship would be much improved by my moving out.

4. I miss Matt.

5. I want to be married. Is it too soon to be feeling baby hungry? I think I'm nuts.

6. I REALLY hope I get a nanny job soon. Maybe that would settle my "wanna be a mommy" type feelings. And also move me away from home. And give me a purpose in life. Not to mention money. Lots of money.

7. I really miss Matt.

8. My face is broken out worse than it's ever been in my life. WHY????

9. Excited for Glee tonight. Brittany Spears episode. yayness.

10. I love Matt! And I hope I get a letter this week.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment